Acute primary healthcare Sudden:
- Chest pain
- doctor on duty from 7 am to 7 pm to deal with emergencies, including minor surgical procedures.
- Assessment, investigation & diagnosis of ailments / illnesses
- Assessment and management of chronic conditions / illnesses
- Assessment, investigation, diagnosis and treatment of mental illness
- Throughout all consultations our doctors will not only examine and treat the immediate ailment / illness but also strive to educate our patients regarding same and emphasize the importance of primary prevention.
- Full heart screening including:
- Cholesterol screening
- Diabetes screening
- Resting ECG
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Referred for 24 hour ambulatory heart monitoring
- Referred for Exercise Stress ECG testing.
- All forms of contraception advice, assessment and prescription
- Emergency Contraception
- Insertion / Removal of Mirena ®.
- Insertion / Removal of Implanon ®
- Pre-Conceptual Screen & advice
- Unplanned pregnancy advice and assistance
Psychological services Psychotherapy with Ms. Mary Keating. Mary assists people with conditions / difficulties:
- Work / Life
- Family difficulty
- Prostate gland screening
- Testicular cancer screening
- Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Acute illness & accidents
- Developmental & Behavioural issues
- Childhood immunizations (standard scheme)
- Varicella & Pneumococcal immunization
- Adolescent HPV immunisation
Consultation – €65
Routine Blood tests – €60
STD Blood tests – €60
*Please note for any specialised blood tests that have to be sent to a Private Laboratory there will be an extra charge. Information available from our nurses at firstname.lastname@example.org
Swab tests – €35
STD Urinalysis – €35
Resting ECG – €50
Custom House Square Medical Centre carries out a large number of clinical tests. The referring doctor or our nurse will let you know approximately when your test results will be available and ask you to e-mail them directly with a reminder. The doctor or nurse then will get back to you with the result. Sometimes with good clinical reasons, we may ask you to return to the clinic for follow up consultation to discuss your results with the Doctor.
Please note that it is the patient responsibility to follow up their results with the clinic.
Women who have a Cervical Smear under the National Cervical Check Programme will be notified of their results directly by post by Cervical Check. The Programme will also post you reminder letters for your next smear test.