HAVE YOUR BABY SCANS AT CHSMC
- Early Pregnancy Assessment
- Viability Scan (7-12 weeks) – Ultrasound confirming pregnancy viability and dates – €90.00
- Advanced Early Pregnancy Scan (12-19 weeks) – €105.00
- Non Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) – the prenatal trisomy screening test based on maternal blood sample – €450.00 Genetic testing performed from 10 weeks of pregnancy onwards includes blood test and ultrasound dating scan. NIPT analyses cell free foetal and maternal DNA from a maternal blood sample to screen for common chromosome conditions including trisomy 21 (Down syndrome), trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome) and trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome). Detection rate is greater than 99% Please note – appointments for the NIPT can generally only be made for Tuesday or Wednesday mornings.
- Gender scan from 20 weeks – we can determine baby’s gender – €105.00
- Ask your GP if you are considering having a non-specific scan during any of your antenatal visits – €50.00
Please do not hesitate to ask Dr Pau Castell-Montrull if you have any queries about an ultrasound during your pregnancy. Her e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let reception know if you are looking for any of the above scans so that an appropriate time slot would be allocated for your booking.
Please note – the scans are not available through online booking.